Exhibition & Industry
EWME 2016 is an ideal opportunity for companies to network with attending academics and offers an ideal chance to get to know these leading educators.
The event also offers the chance to help shape the microelectronics education agenda for the next decade by directly influencing future undergraduate teaching programmes in the UK, Europe and beyond. Participating industrial partners will be able to contribute to the discussions and inform attendees of the industry’s future requirements and aspirations. Exhibitors will be able to demonstrate their latest offerings and highlight aspects such as their University Programmes.
We are seeking early industrial involvement to help shape the the conference, and to support the conference to facilitate us in the support of Early Career Academics and Postgraduate Students with travel bursaries etc.
We would be grateful for any support you could offer this prestigious event, but in particular, several sponsoship opportunities are available, shown below. These opportunities are limited in number, so an early response is advised.
EWME 2016 Sponsorship Packages
Exhibition Stand £750 12 available
- A table sized stand during the workshop
- Located adjacent to the main conference room, with specific opportunities to network during refreshment breaks and lunchtime
- Exhibitors will be listed, together with a brief company/product overview, on the “exhibition” section of the EWME web page
- The exhibition will be focussed on the first day of the conference, but also includes a presence on days 2 and 3 if desired (either manned or unmanned)
- Access to private boardrooms for meetings, when available (priority given to headline sponsors)
- Includes one registration for the conference and the evening reception on day 1 (attendance at the main conference dinner can be booked separately, if required)
Event Headline Sponsorship £2500 4 available
- Includes an exhibition stand package, as above.
- Become a prominent sponsor of the event
- Company logo to feature prominently on the event homepage and printed material
- Opportunity for a single insert of company literature in delegate bags
- Prioirity access to private boardrooms for meetings (booking required with local organising team, allocated on a first come, first served basis)
Conference Dinner Sponsor £5000 1 available
- Includes event headline sponsorship, as above Plus:
- Full and sole corporate sponsorship of the conference dinner
- The conference dinner will be held on May 12th on HMS Warrior, the British Navy’s first iron-hulled armoured battleship, located within Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard. Delegates will be transported via a 30 minute coach journey to the venue and dine upon wooden mess tables on the late 19th century gun deck.
- Company logo to feature on all dinner publicity and literature.
- Two complimentary tickets to the dinner
Conference Proceedings Sponsor £1000 1 available
- Company branding on USB memory sticks containing conference proceedings, issued to each delegate
If you are interested in discussing any of these sponsorship packages, then please contact us via email or telephone, details below.
Exhibition and Industrial Partners Chair
EWME 2016 Organising Committee
Electronics and Computer Science
Physical Sciences and Engineering, University of Southampton, Highfield Campus, Southampton SO17 1BJ United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 2749